Raven Camp Services is looking for experienced full-time evening and breakfast cooks for the Lytton Fire Relief Camp. Included in the cook’s responsibilities are menu planning, preparation of main course, side dishes, food inventory and ordering, unloading/stocking/storing of supplies, ensuring that food costs and stock are controlled, utilizing groceries effectively to minimize food waste and spoilage, paperwork, light dishes, and daily maintenance of the kitchen.
Cook qualifications include at least two years of experience working in a camp situation, ability to lift 50 lbs, valid food safe certification, valid driver’s licence/reliable means of transportation, own accommodation, ability to handle pressure and stress, and a “can-do” attitude.
Shifts are a minimum of eight-hour days, on a three-week on, one-week off rotational basis.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Kumsheen Rafting Resort is hiring for its summer season. On-site accommodation is available.
Here’s a sampling of the jobs available (but there are more!)
- Raft guide;
- Prep Cook;
- Head Chef;
- Front desk;
- Campground attendant;
- Maintenance manager; and
- Head photographer.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Incubator located in the Lytton Resiliency Centre
- Must have good communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Keeps the Business Incubator organized.
- Maintains safe and clean area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Resourceful and proactive, able to deal with issues as they arise.
- Schedules appointments for the use of equipment
- Maintains the office equipment, and schedules equipment service and repair.
- Assists in the research of information, and compiles statistics.
To be eligible for this position, Applicants must be eligible through ASETS
Eligibility will be confirmed to the right to funding for First Nations status, non-statusFirst Nations individuals who are encountering barriers to securing and/or maintaining employment, and
- Individuals must reside within the ASETS catchment area.
- Are unemployed or under-employed (working less than 20 hrs/week).
- All individuals applying for the following programs are required to obtain a programreferral from an ASETS employment counsellor in order to be considered.
- Eligibility will be confirmed at intake appointment. Clients will then receive a referralif deemed eligible.
- The client referral will determine eligibility for funding and that training is in line withthe clients’ career goals/interests.
TO CONFIRM ELIGIBILITY CONTACT:
Ashlene Minnabarriet / Certified Career Development Practitioner – ASETS West
Update March 30, 2022: One position is still available!
Check out job opportunities through WorkBC at https://bit.ly/WorkBCLytton. Current opportunities include teachers, a medical office assistant and various jobs that can be done remotely.