Clicky

Lytton Chamber of Commerce  
Friends Paddle Rafting the Thompson River
Lytton at the Confluence of the Fraser & Thompson Rivers
Spring Sunflowers or Balsam Root
Hike the Stein River Valley at Lytton
Lytton Chinese History Museum

Home

The Lytton & District Board of Trade was incorporated in 1949 by thirty-one members, most of whom were actively involved in business in the then-thriving village.

It encompassed the area from Lytton to Keefers (north of Boston Bar) to the south and from Lytton to Bighorn to the north.

The Trans Canada Highway bypassed downtown in 1960, and business activity began to steadily decline. The chamber continued until the early 1970s; then, because of lack of interest, it folded.

In 1981 it was reactivated as the Lytton and District Chamber of Commerce and has remained an important organization in Lytton ever since.

Presently, the Chamber has 51 members and encompasses the area from Boston Bar to Spences Bridge.